Pace e Bene speakers are available to speak in your community on the power and principles of nonviolence, as well as on their particular areas of specialization. Generally, a 30-45 minutes presentation is followed by a question and answer period with the audience, though Pace e Bener will tailor the event to meet your needs.
- Building a Movement to End the Latest War: Nonviolent Action for Peace in Afghanistan
- We All Matter, We’re All Connected, and We’re All in This Together: Getting Down to Business of Building a Nonviolent World
- The Possibility and Power of the Nonviolent Life
- St. Francis of Assisi’s Nonviolent Journey: A Story of Our Time
- Read more about Ken Butigan and these topics
Friar Louis Vitale
In addition to speaking fees and logistics (travel, accommodations), hosts are asked to:
- Secure a venue: It is the responsibility of the host to provide venue arrangements, setting the time, location, and equipment for the event. It is up to the host to choose the most beneficial location for the event, i.e. sometimes churches or schools may provide the space free of charge, but other times they require a rental fee. The host will assume the cost if there is one.
- Assist with Pace e Bene resource sales during the event: Generally, we ask that the host provide a person to staff a Pace e Bene resource table (books, CDs, DVDs, t-shorts, cards, etc.). Depending upon the location, Pace e Bene may be able to provide someone to fill this role.
- Circulate Pace e Bene sign-up sheets: Pace e Bene will provide the host with blank sets of the Pace e Bene newsletter signup sheets. We find they work best to have at the door for when people arrive and leave but also passed around during the event.
For information about fees and logistics, please contact Ryan Hall at 510-268-8765 or email@example.com.