This weekend training prepares participants to lead a Pace e Bene Study Group using Pace e Bene’s twelve-part Engage: Exploring Nonviolent Living curriculum.
By taking this training, participants gain:
- Familiarity with the interactive Engage process
- Strengthened facilitation skills
- Stronger awareness of the principles and dynamics of creative nonviolence
- Greater sense of connection with other participants and the larger Pace e Bene community, and
- Deeper understanding of the power and possibility of nonviolent change in our lives and our world.
Prerequisite: Engage Study Group or Engage Intensive.
See more about Engage
For information about this program, contact Ryan Hall, at email@example.com or 510-268-8765